1. How do I order and what are the payment methods?
You may place your order by debit or credit card (Visa and MasterCard) directly from our website.
2. How do I know if my order went through?
You’ll receive a message to the email address provided, after the payment had been authorized and transaction completed.
3. What is your return policy?
Details can be found at shipping policy section.
4. Where are your products made?
Dates come from Israeli growers and roasting is preformed in our plant in Israel.
5. Are your products kosher and what is the hechsher?
6. How do you ensure that the package stays fresh?
Our products are fresh and made in our plant, and there’s nothing more important to us than maintaining highest standards and keeping our clients satisfied. Express delivery, up to 3-10 business days, is a great way to make sure you’ll get your package of fresh goodies directly form our plant and as fast as possible!
7. How long does the delivery take?
We use ECO POST delivery for all orders. It takes up to 3-10 business days.
Please contact us directly if you want us to use any other special method of shipping to your end.